Roster chaos awaits
The League of Legends offseason has arrived in 2022, and so has its slew of wild rumors and surprising roster changes. With things expected to get busy across the esports’ major regions, Jaxon is here to track with a League of Legends offseason tracker for every rumor and transfer.
A note regarding listed rumors – all rumors listed in this article include sources to their initial report. Jaxon is not responsible for the accuracy of these reported rumors unless Jaxon is listed as the source.
As of November 22, free agency has officially begun and teams can begin to formally sign and announce players.
Current League of Legends major region rosters
LEC roster updates and rumors
- 3rd: Janik "JNX" Bartels announced that he would not be part of "any LEC/LCS team for Spring 2023", confirming his departure from SK Gaming.
- 7th: Benched Team Vitality jungler Oskar "Selfmade" Boderek revealed on stream that he will "likely be teamless" for the start of the 2023 season.
- 8th: With the reports that Rekkles will be joining Fnatic, Elias "Upset" Lipp has announced his intention to focus on streaming and soloq, indicating he will spend the start of 2023 teamless.
- 8th: G2 ADC Victor "Flakked" Lirola has announced on Twitter that he is currently teamless and has confirmed he won't start in the LEC next year.
- 9th: Team BDS Head Coach Fabian "GrabbZ" Lohmann announced he would be leaving the team. His tweet confirmed previous reporting by Jaxon, which GrabbZ had initially denied.
- 9th: Excel Esports officially release Mihael "Mikyx" Mehle.
- 9th: MAD Lions AD Carry William "UNF0RGIVEN" Nieminen announces via Twitter that he will not play in the LEC in 2023. He has since been linked to a move to 100 Thieves' organization.
- 11th: Barney "Alphari" Morris announces on Twitter that he be sitting out at least one split in 2023, citing burnout and a lack of motivation.
- 13th: Rogue releases their entire Academy team, including former Astralis starter Hampus "promisq" Abrahamsson.
- 15th: Excel release mid laner Erlend "Nukeduck" Holm.
- 15th: SK Gaming release support Erik "Treatz" Wessén.
- 16th: Excel Esports release top laner Finn "Finn" Wiestål.
- 18th: SK Gaming release AD Carry Jean "Jezu" Massol.
- 18th: Excel Esports release their Academy team, JD-XL. The players released include former LEC starter Felix "Kryze" Hellström.
- 19th: Team BDS release Jakub "Cinkrof" Rokicki.
- 21st: Excel release Mark "Markoon" van Woensel.
- 24th: MAD Lions announce Matyáš "Carzzy" Orság and Kim "Chasy" Dong-hyeon.
- 25th: MAD Lions sign Zdravets "Hylissang" Galabov.
- 17th: After five years with the organization, Jankos leaves G2, becoming a restricted free agent.
- 24th: Director of Esports for Rebels Gaming Alvar "Araneae" Martín Aleñar joins Team Heretics.
- 23rd: Carlos "ocelote" Rodriguez, founder and CEO of G2, resigns in the wake of the controversy surrounding his appearance with social media personality Andrew Tate.
- Nov. 15: Jankos has reportedly reached a verbal agreement with Team Heretics for 2023. (Alejandro Gomix, Blix)
- Nov. 11: Team Heretics will reportedly add LJL top laner Shunsuke "Evi" Murase to their LEC roster. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 10: Astralis will add Karmine Corp jungler Doğukan "113" Balcı to their LEC roster. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 10: AD Carry Victor "Flakked" Lirola has made a verbal agreement with Team Heretics to be their Academy starter. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 9: Fnatic will promote Academy head coach Gonçalo “Crusher” Pinto Brandão to their LEC head coaching position. (Brieuc Seeger first, Jaxon confirmed)
- Nov. 9: MAD Lions will reportedly look to the ERLs for their new top laner, adding X7's Kim "Chasy" Dong-hyeon. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 9: There are four LPL players who are still garnering interest from LEC teams for 2023 or 2024. "One is good at Lucian, one is good at Jayce, one is good at Sejuani, and one is good at Olaf". One of the four is "almost confirmed" as an LEC starter. (Doinb)
- Nov. 9: SK Gaming will sign LDLC OL support Mads "Doss" Schwartz. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 9: Zdravets "Hylissang" Iliev Galabov will join MAD Lions as their new support for 2023. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 8: Former Team Vitality ADC Juš "Crownshot" Marušič, who played for Team BDS Academy in 2022, will join the Team BDS LEC roster for 2023. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 8: Matúš "Neon" Jakubčík will join Team Vitality as their 2023 starting AD Carry. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 8: Fnatic will reportedly re-sign franchise icon Martin "Rekkles" Larsson as their starting ADC for 2023. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 7: Labros "Labrov" Papoutsakis is moving to Team BDS to serve as their new support. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 7: Norman "Kaiser" Kaiser is set to join Team Vitality as their new support. (Marián Stoica, Blix)
- Nov. 7: XL's new support will be current G2 starter Raphaël "Targamas" Crabbé. (Yohan Markov, Jaxon)
- Nov. 7: Mid laner Vincent "Vetheo" Berrié will start for XL in 2023. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 7: Team Vitality will be adding T1 Challengers top laner Kyeong "Photon" Gyu-tae to their LEC roster. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 7: LDLC OL ADC Thomas "Exakick" Foucou is the latest ERL player linked with a move to the ERL, as he will reportedly join SK Gaming. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 6: Jungler Mark "Markoon" van Woensel has reached a verbal agreement to join SK Gaming for the 2023 LEC season. (Marián Stoica, Blix)
- Nov. 5: After wide-ranging interest from the LEC, LDLC OL jungler Martin "Yike" Sundelin will sign with G2. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 5: Finn "Finn" Larssen will sign with Astralis as their new top laner. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 5: Team BDS will promote Academy jungler Théo "Sheo" Borile to their LEC roster for 2023. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 3: Andrei "Xerxe" Dragomir has reached a verbal agreement with Excel. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 3: FnaticTQ support and Worlds super sub Rúben "rhuckz" Barbosa will join Fnatic's LEC squad for Spring 2023. (Marián Stoica, Blix)
- Nov. 3: Odoamne will join XL, with Finn "Finn" Larssen being released by the team (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 2: Matyáš "Carzzy" Orság is in negotiations to return to MAD Lions. (Yohan Markov, Jaxon)
- Nov. 2: Team Heretics are in talks to acquire Unicorns of Love SE midlaner Lee "Ruby" Sol-min for their debut LEC season. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 2: Mihael "Mikyx" Mehle will return to G2 in order to reunite with former teammate Hans sama. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 1: LDLC OL toplaner Onurcan "Ragner" Aslan will be joining the LEC. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 1: Andrei "Xerxe" Dragomir will be leaving Astralis to join Team Heretics. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 1: G2 and Fnatic will have some form of roster swap either at jungler or support. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Oct. 29: Mertai "Mersa" Sari will join Team Heretics as their LEC support. (Marián Stoica, Blix)
- Oct. 28: Andrei "Odoamne" Pascu will part ways with KOI. Vitality.Bee's Mathias "Szygenda" Jensen is expected to replace him. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Oct. 26: Astralis' bot lane tandem of Kasper "Kobbe" Kobberup and Lee "JeongHoon" Jeong-hoon are both expected to sign extensions with the LEC team. (Marián Stoica, Blix)
- Oct. 26: Peter Dun, former Head of Coaching Staff for Evil Geniuses, will be joining Team Heretics in their debut LEC season. (Marián Stoica, Blix)
- Oct. 19: SK Gaming have made a verbal agreement with former Misfits top laner Joel "Irrelevant" Scharoll for the 2023 season. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Oct. 19: G2 will be parting ways with ADC Victor "Flakked" Lirola. (Jankos' departure was also part of this initial report, but has since been confirmed.) (Brieuc Seeger) [CONFIRMED - October 17, November 8]
- Oct. 18: Adam "Adam" Maanane has reached a verbal agreement with his current team, Team BDS, to return to the LEC top lane after being demoted to their Academy team in 2022. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Oct. 4: Team Vitality are pursuing Misfits Strategic Coach Alexander "Carter" Cartwright as their Head Coach for 2023, with the organization expected to part ways with Louis-Victor "Mephisto" Legendre. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Sep. 17: Team BDS is expected to part ways with Head Coach Fabian "GrabbZ" Lohmann, with Team Vitality a potential destination for the German coach. (Yohan Markov, Jaxon) [CONFIRMED - November 9]
LCS roster updates and rumors
- 7th: 100 Thieves part ways with head coach Bok "Reapered" Han-gyu.
- 10th: FlyQuest announce Christopher "PapaSmithy" Smith as their new President and Chief Gaming Officer.
- 11th: TSM releases LCS ADC Tony "Instinct" Ng, as well as the entirety of their Academy roster.
- 11th: Team Liquid officially announce the departure of mid laner Søren "Bjergsen" Bjerg.
- 14th: Dignitas officially release mid laner Ersin "Blue" Gören.
- 14th: TSM part ways with head coach Wong "Chawy" Lei.
- 16th: Kelsey Moser returns to Evil Geniuses to serve as the team's Head of Coaching Staff.
- 17th: Cloud9 release their Academy bot lane tandem of ADC Calvin "K1ng" Truong and Mitchell "Destiny" Shaw.
- 18th: Team Liquid announce former World champion Jang "MaRin" Gyeong-hwan as their new head coach.
- 19th: Evil Geniuses release Jeong "Impact" Eon-young.
- 21st: Evil Geniuses announce Aleš "Freeze" Kněžínek as their new Head Coach.
- 22nd: Golden Guardians announce the signing of Choi "huhi" Jae-hyun.
- 23rd: Evil Geniuses sign Kim "Ssumday" Chan-ho and Victor "FBI" Huang.
- 24th: Cloud9 announce the signing of mid laner Dimitri "Diplex" Ponomarev and head coach Alfonso "mithy" Rodríguez.
- 24th: AD Carry Lawrence "Lost" Hui leaves Immortals to join Cloud9 Academy.
- 25th: Team Liquid release jungler Lucas "Santorin" Larsen.
- 25th: Jungler Brandon "Josedeodo" Villegas leaves FlyQuest to join LLA side Estral Esports.
- 28th: 100 Thieves announce former MAD Lions coach Christophe "Kaas" van Oudheusden as their new LCS Head Coach and former LEC midlaner Erlend "Nukeduck" Holm as an LCS assistant coach.
- 28th: Immortals sign mid laner Nicholas "Ablazeolive" Abbott.
- 30th: TSM sign jungler Lee "Bugi" Seong-yeop and AD Carry Toàn "Neo" Trần, as well as re-sign 2022 Head Coach Wong "Chawy" Lei.
- 30th: Team Liquid promote mid laner Harry "Haeri" Kang and AD Carry Sean "Yeon" Sung from Team Liquid Academy to the LCS roster.
- 11th: TSM release Edward "Tactical" Ra from their Academy team after an embattled 2022 campaign for the player.
- 16th: Evil Geniuses Head Coach Han "Rigby" Earl left the team in order to complete his mandatory military service in South Korea.
- 17th: Christopher "PapaSmithy" Smith, the architect of 100 Thieves' rebuild, parted ways with the organization.
- 18th: In another move for the Evil Geniuses coaching staff, Peter Dun also left the organization after serving as their Head of Coaching Staff.
- 23rd: Kim "Olleh" Joo-sung leaves Golden Guardians to complete his mandatory military service in South Korea.
- 26th: Evil Geniuses release the rest of their LCS and Academy coaching staff.
- 26th: Samuel "Spookz" Broadley is promoted to fill the vacant Golden Guardians Head Coach position.
- 30th: Immortals part ways with Head Coach Tomáš "Nightshare" Kněžínek.
- 6th: Evil Geniuses ADC Kyle "Danny" Sakamaki steps away from the team ahead of the LCS Summer Finals, citing mental health reasons. Academy ADC Muhammed "Kaori" Şentürk joins the main roster in his place.
- 6th: After four-and-a-half years with the organization, Spica parted ways with TSM and became a free agent.
- 19th: The dismantling of Team Liquid officially began as ADC Steven "Hans sama" Liv left the team.
- 21st: Former Immortals Head Coach Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett leaves his position as Immortals Academy Head Coach to join the University of St. Thomas as their jungler.
- 28th: Golden Guardians Head Coach Nicholas "Inero" Smith was officially promoted to the role of General Manager.
- 28th: Team Liquid Head Coach André "Guilhoto" Guilhoto left the organization.
- Nov. 19: Evil Geniuses will reportedly sign 100 Thieves Assistant Coach Aleš "Freeze" Kněžínek as their new Head Coach. (Brieuc Seeger) [CONFIRMED - November 21]
- Nov. 19: TSM will reportedly complete their LCS roster with former Dignitas ADC Toàn "Neo" Trần. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 18: Travis Gafford released his annual roster round-up video, which filled a number of holes in the LCS rosters. Team Liquid will reportedly acquire top laner Park "Summit" Woo-tae and an unnamed Korean jungler to create a full Korean-speaking lineup. Evil Geniuses will add Kim "Ssumday" Chan-ho and Victor "FBI" Huang. 100 Thieves will reportedly stick with jungler Can "Closer" Çelik, despite previously being linked with Mingyi "Spica" Lu. Immortals will undergo a major overhaul. They will reportedly acquire a North American AD Carry, a non-Korean imported support, and mid laner Nicholas "Ablazeolive" Abbott. FlyQuest is also changing a majority of their roster. They will add top laner Jeong "Impact" Eon-young, Spica, KT Rolster mid laner Lee "VicLa" Dae-kwang, and an unnamed imported support. Finally, Golden Guardians will reportedly add former LCK player of the split Kim "Gori" Tae-woo and 100 Thieves support Choi "huhi" Jae-hyun. (Note: Travis Gafford may not be the original source on some of these reports)
- Nov. 18: Bill "Eyla" Nguyen has reportedly reached an agreement to join FlyQuest for the 2023 season. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 18: In addition to previously reported acquisitions of Armut, Santorin, and Jensen, Dignitas will retain AD Carry Trevor "Spawn" Kerr-Taylor and acquire support Lee "IgNar" Dong-geun. (Sander Hove)
- Nov. 18: TSM will reportedly acquire jungler Lee "Bugi" Seong-yeop from LLA side Estral Esports. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 18: Former Gen.G ADC Park "Ruler" Jae-hyuk is fielding several substantial offers, including at least one from the LCS. (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 18: Dignitas are reportedly adding jungler Lucas "Santorin" Larsen and mid laner Nicolaj "Jensen" Jensen (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 14: MAD Lions ADC William "UNF0RGIVEN" Nieminen will reportedly join 100 Thieves, though it is currently unknown if he will join the LCS team or the Academy team. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 14: MAD Lions top laner İrfan "Armut" Tükek has reached a verbal agreement with Dignitas. (Yohan Makov, Jaxon)
- Nov. 14: Evil Geniuses substitute ADC Muhammed "Kaori" Şentürk is reportedly leaving North America to join Karmine Corp. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 10: 100 Thieves will reportedly keep Milan "Tenacity" Oleksij and promote him to the LEC roster. Current 100 Thieves starter Kim "Ssumday" Chan-ho will reportedly move to Evil Geniuses. (IWD)
- Nov. 10: Team Liquid will reportedly field a team of an imported Korean top laner, an imported Korean jungler, Harry "Haeri" Kang, Sean "Yeon" Sung, and CoreJJ. (IWD)
- Nov. 10: A leaked DM appears to show FlyQuest General Manager discussing a potential buyout for EDG jungler Yu "JunJia" Chun-chia. (Rita)
- Nov. 9: TSM and LCS/Academy midlaner Ji "Takeover" Hyeun-min will reportedly part ways. (Sander Hove, The Game Haus)
- Nov. 9: 100 Thieves Academy top laner/LCS sixth man Milan "Tenacity" Oleksij will reportedly join Evil Geniuses' LCS team for 2023. However, 100 Thieves is reportedly blocking the transfer. (Sander Hove, The Game Haus)
- Nov. 9: Loïc "toucouille" Dubois will be returning to the LFL after a year in the LCS. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 9: While Travis Gafford predicts there will be at least one full Korean-speaking team in the LCS, imports to the region may be low. LPL and LCK players are reluctant to sign with LCS teams after seeing so many Chinese and Korean imports released after a single split in 2022. (Doinb)
- Nov. 8: Christopher "PapaSmithy" Smith will reportedly join FlyQuest as Team President and Chief Gaming Officer. (Brieuc Seeger) [CONFIRMED - November 10]
- Nov. 8: The leading candidate for Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng is 100 Thieves. Bjergsen and Spica are also being linked with 100 Thieves. (Travis Gafford)
- Nov. 6: Team Liquid will reportedly re-sign support Jo "CoreJJ" Yong-in, contrary to previous reports that the veteran would be testing free agency. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Nov. 4: 100 Thieves will promote academy support Alan "Busio" Cwalina to the LCS roster, as well as bring in MAD Lions coach Christophe "Kaas" van Oudheusden. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 3: Cloud9 are reportedly replacing their midlaner, opting to sign Vitality.Bee's Dimitri "Diplex" Ponomarev instead of retaining Nicolaj "Jensen" Jensen. Cloud9 also reportedly signed former JD-XL midlaner Jang "EMENES" Min-soo for their academy team. (Alejandro Gomis, Blix)
- Nov. 2: Gabriël "Bwipo" Rau may be the next player out at Team Liquid. (Brieuc Seeger)
- Oct. 31: Evil Geniuses are looking at their ADC options with Kyle "Danny" Sakamaki expected to miss the 2023 season. (Sander Hove, The Game Haus)
- Oct. 7: Veteran midlaner Søren "Bjergsen" Bjerg has left Team Liquid and is fielding offers in both the LCS and LEC. (Brieuc Seeger)
LCK roster updates and rumors
|Hanwha Life Esports||DuDu|
|Hanwha Life Esports||DuDu|
|Other (See rumors)|
- 1st: Brion Esports mutually parts with jungler Eom "UmTi" Seong-hyeon after two years.
- 10th: Franchise icon Park "Ruler" Jae-hyuk leaves Gen.G after five years.
- 14th: T1 part ways with General Manager and former Head Coach Choi "Polt" Seong-hun.
- 16th: DWG KIA part ways with top laners Jang "Nuguri" Ha-gwon and Noh "Burdol" Tae-yoon as well as the team's coaching staff.
- 18th: DWG KIA release ADC Seo "deokdam" Dae-gil.
- 21st: Brion Esports release all starters except ADC Park "Hena" Jeung-hwan.
- 21st: Gen.G release support Son "Lehends" Si-woo.
- 22nd: Nongshim RedForce announce the first signings of their 2023 roster: Park "DnDn" Geun-woo, Lee "Sylvie" Seung-bok, An "FIESTA" Hyeon-seo, Ha "Vital" In-seong, Jeong "Peter" Yoon-su.
- 22nd: Freecs announce the signing of Ko "Youngjae" Yeong-jae and Kim "Taeyoon" Tae-yoon.
- 22nd: Hanwha Life announce the signing of Park "Viper" Do-hyeon.
- 23rd: Gen.G announce the signing of Kim "Peyz" Su-hwan and Yoo "Delight" Hwan-joong.
- 23rd: DWG KIA announce the signing of Kim "Canna" Chang-dong and Kim "Deft" Hyuk-kyu.
- 25th: Hanwha Life Esports announce the signing of top laner Hwang "Kingen" Seong-hoon, mid laner Kim "Zeka" Geon-woo, jungler Kim "Clid" Tae-min, and support Kim "Life" Jeong-min.
- 25th: KT Rolster sign support Son "Lehends" Si-woo.
- 28th: Former DWG KIA top laner Jang "Nuguri" Ha-gwon announces his retirement.
- 29th: Brion Esports sign support Lee "Effort" Sang-ho.
- 30th: Brion Esports re-sign top laner Park "Morgan" Gi-tae.
- 17th: Liiv SANDBOX remove Head Coach Kim "Micro" Mok-kyoung, promoting academy Head Coach Yoo "Ryu" Sang-wook to replace him.
- 24th: Freecs release substitute ADC Han "Leo" Gyeo-re.
- 22nd: Freecs replace Head Coach Jang "Cain" Nu-ri with former Griffin and DRX Head Coach Kim "cvMax" Dae-hi.
- Nov. 17: KDF are reportedly struggling, with starting ADC Park "Teddy" Jin-seong reportedly leaving the team. (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 16: A number of possibilities have emerged for Cho "Mata" Se-hyeong to return as either a coach or a player now that his military service has concluded. (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 13: Freecs are reportedly pulling out of the race for Kanavi and looking to build a younger team. (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 10: DWG KIA are reportedly looking to sell ADC Seo "deokdam" Dae-gil. (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 10: Kim "Zeka" Geon-woo is reportedly seeking a return to the LPL. (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 10: Choi "Doran" Hyeon-joon and Son "Lehends" Si-woo are also reportedly set to become free agents from Gen.G (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 10: Liiv SANDBOX's current roster is reportedly going to disband due to financial issues with their primary sponsor. Lee "Clozer" Ju-hyeon will leave, Kim "Dove" Jae-yeon will roleswap to mid, they will acquire Kim "GIDEON" Min-seong and Cho "Castle" Hyeon-seong from KT Rolster and KT Rolster Challengers respectively. Lee "Prince" Chae-hwan will likely leave and is receiving attention from both the LCK and LPL. (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 10: Following the departure of Ruler, Gen.G leadership have announced that the team will not look to acquire a new ADC. This likely means Challengers ADC Kim "Peyz" Su-hwan will be promoted to the LCK roster. (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 10: Freecs are reportedly the current frontrunner for Kanavi. (JH YooHoo)
- Nov. 10: Nuguri may step away from competitive play to address health issues (JH YooHoo). Nuguri has since taken to social media to dispute these claims (Rita).
- Nov. 4: EDward Gaming ADC Park "Viper" Do-hyeon and JDG jungler Seo "Kanavi" Jin-hyeok are both looking to return to the LCK. (Rita)
LPL roster updates and rumors
|Ninjas in Pyjamas||Karsa||Rookie||Photic||ppgod|
|Oh My God||Shanji||AKi||Creme||Able||COLD|
|Royal Never Give Up||Breathe||Wei||Xiaohu||GALA||Ming|
|Ninjas in Pyjamas/V5||Rich|
|Oh My God||Munian||Mori||Creme||Starry||Jerry|
|Royal Never Give Up||Breathe||Wei||Lwx|
- 4th: OMG sign ADCs "Starry" and "Tong", top laner "Munian", jungler "Mori", and coach "Yannick".
- 5th: EDward Gaming sign midlaner Lee "Fisher" Jeong-tae, who was released from Liiv SANDBOX Challengers on November 4.
- 22nd: JDG release mid laner Zeng "Yagao" Qi
- 23rd: Team WE part ways with AD Carry Han "Smlz" Jin
- 24th: FPX part ways with top laner Park "Summit" Woo-tae
- 24th: Ultra Prime part ways with support Liu "ShiauC" Chia-hao
- 24th: Team WE part ways with jungler Jiang "beishang" Zhipeng.
- 26th: AD Carry Zhao "Elk" Jiahao leaves Ultra Prime.
- 27th: Jungler Yang "H4cker" Zhihao parts ways with Ultra Prime.
- 28th: Support Liang "yuyanjia" Jiayuan leaves Rare Atom.
- 29th: AD Carry Hu "iBoy" Xianzhao leaves Rare Atom.
- Nov. 19: The leading candidate for the services of ADC Park "Ruler" Jae-hyuk is reportedly JDG. (Doinb)
- Nov. 19: Contrary to previous reports about a mass exodus, Li "Xiaohu" Yuanhao and Yan "Wei" Yangwei will now reportedly stay at RNG. (Rita). The Xiaohu portion of this rumor has since been disputed by Doinb.
- Nov. 18: ADC Park "Viper" Do-hyeon will not leave EDG, with the team instead rebuilding around him. However, top laner Li "Flandre" Xuanjun will leave the team. (Rita)
- Nov. 16: Hu "Ale" Jiale is exploring a number of options, including a move to EDG. (Doinb)
- Nov. 14: The LPL team reportedly looking to acquire Prince and Lehends is Rare Atom, according to Leyan. (LPLFanClub)
- Nov. 13: An unnamed LPL team is looking to acquire a botlane tandem of Lee "Prince" Chae-hwan (currently playing for Liiv SANDBOX) and Son "Lehends" Si-woo. (Rita)
- Nov. 10: Park "Ruler" Jae-hyuk and Son "Lehends" Si-woo are garnering interest from LPL teams. However, EDG is not currently linked with Ruler (as a replacement for Viper). (Doinb)
- Nov. 9: JDG mid laner Zeng "Yagao" Qi could either retire or join a "mid-tier" LPL team. (Rita)
- Nov. 9: The odds of Lwx leaving FunPlus Phoenix are about 50/50. (Rita)
- Nov. 9: It is very unlikely that Kang "TheShy" Seung-lok and Song "Rookie" Eui-jin play together. This means TheShy will likely not move to Victory 5 and Rookie will likely not move to Weibo Gaming. (Doinb)
- Nov. 9: Several teams are enquiring about acquiring EDG's Lee "Scout" Ye-chan. (Doinb)
- Nov. 9: Multiple teams in both the LPL and LCK are in the running for Viper's services. (Doinb)
- Nov. 9: "2 or 3" LPL teams plan to completely rebuild, selling off their entire rosters. (Doinb)
- Nov. 9: "7 or 8" LPL & LCK veterans are in talks with Western teams. If they can't find a team, they will take a break from professional play. (Doinb)
- Nov. 9: Ultra Prime top laner Zhang "Zoom" Xingran is likely on the move and has been made an offer by several playoff-caliber LPL teams. Team Vitality were also vying for his services but did not have the budget. (Rita)
- Nov. 8: JDG are "very close" to signing mid laner Zhuo "knight" Ding. (Rita)
- Nov. 4: Former Invictus Gaming support Wang "Baolan" Liuyi, who was teamless for the 2022 season, has had a tryout with Ultra Prime. (Weibo)
- Nov. 4: OMG's NEST Cup roster of "Munian", "Mori", Lin "Creme" Jian, "Starry", and Zhou "Jerry" Kexue could serve as their Spring 2023 roster. (Weibo)
- Nov. 4: Gao "Ning" Zhenning, who has been inactive on the roster of Invictus Gaming since December 2020, has reportedly had a tryout with Ultra Prime. (Doinb)
- Nov. 4: Weibo Gaming is looking to sign RNG's Yan "Wei" Yangwei and Chen "GALA" Wei. (Rita)
- Nov. 4: Lê "SofM" Duy is wanted Bilibili Gaming. BLG are also looking at JDG's Zeng "Yagao" Qi and Ultra Prime's Yuan "Cryin" Chengwei as possible replacements in the mid lane. (Rita)
- Nov. 2: All members of RNG except top laner Chen "Breathe" Chen are set to leave once their contracts expire at the start of free agency. (Doinb)
- Nov. 2: Seo "Kanavi" Jin-hyeok may leave JDG (LPLFanClub)
- Oct. 31: Dai "Cube" Yi is expected to leave Rare Atom, Hu "iBoy" Xianzhao may also leave. (Rita)
- Oct. 31: Ultra Prime expected to rebuild around midlaner Yuan "Cryin" Chengwei and ADC Zhao "Elk" Jiahao. (Rita)
- Oct. 31: Anyone's Legend looking to replace everyone apart from jungler Peng "Xiaohao" Hao and ADC Lu "Betty" Yu-hung. (Rita)
- Oct. 31: Lin "Lwx" Weixiang and Kim "Clid" Tae-min are both likely to leave to FunPlus Phoenix. (Rita)
- Oct. 31: Wang "Light" Guangyu will be released by LNG. (Rita)
- Oct. 31: Lê "SofM" Duy will be released by Weibo Gaming. (Rita)
- Oct. 31: An unnamed Western team is "very interested" in EDward Gaming's substitute jungler Yu "JunJia" Chun-chia. (Rita)
- Oct. 27: Weibo Gaming are looking to extend toplaner Kang "TheShy" Seung-lok and midlaner Xiang "Angel" Tao (Angel's contract extension was later confirmed by Weibo's CEO). (Rita)
- Oct. 27: Team WE are in talks with former RNG coach Huang "FireFox" Ting-hsiang. (Rita)
- Oct. 27: ThunderTalk Gaming are looking to replace their bot lane. (Rita)
- Oct. 27: Bilibili Gaming is looking to replace midlaner Xie "icon" Tianyu. Potential targets include LNG's Kim "Doinb" Tae-sang, NiP/V5's Song "Rookie" Eui-jin, and DRX's Kim "Zeka" Geon-woo. (Rita)
- Oct. 24: Team WE is looking to acquire a number of players and coaches, including Oh My God top laner Deng "shanji" Zijian, the recently-released coaching staff of Liiv SANDBOX led by Kim "Micro" Mok-kyoung, Liiv SANDBOX jungler Kim "Croco" Dong-beom and Liiv SANDBOX support Kim "Khael" Jin-hong. (Rita)