"TI11" patch reckons
Dota 2 Patch 7.32 gameplay update was released and shipped to the in-game client.
Dota 2 Patch 7.32 brings along with a flurry of changes vying to rattle the old meta and bring in a fresh breath of air.
The new patch will also be used for The International (TI11) regional qualifiers. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the TI11 patch.
The new gameplay update has introduced many changes, but we will only highlight the most important ones.
New Neutral Items
Seven new neutral items have been presented:
Seeds of Serenity (Tier 1):
- +100 Health
- Active: Verdurous Dale. Target the ground with a 350 radius. Provides +8 health regeneration to all allied units while they are in the area of effect. Lasts 14 seconds. Cooldown: 40s
Lance of Pursuit (Tier 1):
- +200 Mana
- Passive: Hound. Attacking an enemy when they are facing away from the hero grants +15 Attack Damage and slows them by 12%/6% for 1 second (melee/ranged).
Occult Bracelet (Tier 1):
- 5 All Stats
- Passive: Rites of Eloshar. Each time the wearer is attacked, they gain a stack of 0.5 Mana Regen, up to 5 stacks. Stacks last for 10 seconds.
Eye of the Vizier (Tier 2):
- +125 Cast Range, -20% Max Mana
Specialist’s Array (Tier 2):
- +8 All Stats, +10 Attack Damage
- Passive: Crackshot. The next attack fires projectiles at 2 additional targets within attack range. Only works on ranged heroes and does not proc attack modifiers. Cooldown 12s.
Dagger of Ritsul (Tier 2):
- +10 attack speed.
- Active: Imbrue. Consume 100 health to temporarily gain +40 Attack Damage. Lasts 8 seconds. Cooldown: 30s
Ogre Seal Totem (Tier 3):
- +12 Strength
- Active: Ogre Seal Flop. Flop forward like an Ogre Seal 2 times, dealing 150 damage and slowing enemies in a 225 radius by 100% for 1s on each bounce. Bounce distance: 400. Manacost 75. Cooldown: 40s. Destroys trees.
Many heroes have received significant buffs. Many heroes have received significant nerfs too. Let’s take a look at the three heroes that come to our attention.
Doom is an interesting pick in the current meta and with the reworked changes, it appears to be even more interesting.
The agility has been increased by a considerable amount from 11 + 0.9 to 15 + 1.5. Although Doom is a strength hero, the increase in agility does signify enhanced attack speed, which will help him farm faster.
However, the Aghanim Scepter rework on his ultimate is the most important change.
- Reworked Scepter. Enemies within 325 radius from the target also suffer the effects of Doom. Also allows it to be self-cast to affect enemies around the caster.
God bless the enemies surrounding Doom from being doomed. Expect to see more of him.
Morphling has always been one of the most terrific carry heroes to exist in the game. He can single-handedly turn games around on his own accord, provided he gets the necessary farm.
He fell off the wagon due to significant nerfs in the past, but now he may as well come back. The most important change is the rework of the Aghanim Shard.
Buying a shard now causes Attribute Shift (Agility Gain) to work while stunned and increases bonus Agility by 6. The same applies to Attribute Shift (Strength Gain) when activated.
Morphling’s Ultimate with the Aghanim’s Scepter has also received an upgrade.
- Scepter Stolen Status Resistance increased from 35% to 40%
- Scepter Stolen Attack Speed increased from 50% to 70%
- Scepter Stolen Spell Damage Amplification increased from 20% to 25%
The last hero to be introduced to captain’s mode, Marci, has been heavily nerfed. Let’s just say, she might go non-existent or be a situational pick at most.
- Dispose no longer stuns the enemy.
- Unleash no longer slows the enemy.
- Rebound radius has been decreased.
Primal Beast introduced to Captain’s Mode
The buffed creep has come to haunt Captain’s Mode. The super creep reckons and can now be at the disposal of teams who know to play him best.
Primal Beast created an uproar in pubs with many pro-Dota 2 players praising it highly. It will be interesting to see how things pan out in the near future.
Have you browsed our new website as yet?