Fortnite NPC locations
Ever since Chapter 2, Fortnite has introduced NPCs around the map with which you can interact. These NPCs will give you weapons, healing items, quests, and a lot more – depending on who they are.
Each season brings a new list of NPCs to new locations.
Here, we have an updated list and map of all of the NPC locations currently in the game. Hopefully, these characters will take your Fortnite exploration to the next level.
All Fortnite NPC locations: Chapter 3 Season 3
- Lil’ Whip – Coney Crossroads
- Rustler – Shifty Shafts
- The Paradigm – Seven Outpost II
- The Scientist – Synapse Station
- The Origin – Seven Outpost
- The Visitor – Launchpad
- Sunbird – Sunny Steps
- Guaco – Greasy Grove
- Mancake – Rocky Reels
- Boa Bros – Condo Canyon
- The Imagined – Seven Outpost V
- Cuddle Team Leader – Rave Cave
- Stash’d – Chonker’s Speedway
- Haven – Ridgeline Ranger
- Jonesy The First – The Joneses
- Ludwig – The Joneses
- Bunker Jonesy – The Joneses
- Mullet Marauder – The Joneses
- Metal Team Leader – Shroom Chalet
- Cuddlepool – Shroom Chalet
- Quackling – Shroom Chalet
- Kyle – Logjam Lumberyard
- Cryptic – Rave Cave
- Fishstick – Sleepy Sound
- The Foundation – Seven Outpost VII
Many of the Fortnite NPCs have different utility – whether that’s spawning a Rift, affecting the weather, buying a weapon, or hiring them as a part of your squad.
You’ll also earn XP for finding all of the NPCs in Fortnite, so it’s worth your time to explore the whole map.
All of the characters will give you a healing item when you talk to them, so don’t pass them by. They might be able to give you some Mini Shields in a pinch.
Make sure to check back when more NPCs are added to the map – or when the season changes.
We’ll keep this list updated for each new release, so you always know where to find all of the NPCs in Fortnite.