Who will win?
It’s that time of the year again when the Google Play Users’ Choice Game of 2022’s nominations are announced. It was a big year for mobile games, with several publishers announcing mobile ports of significant franchises.
From this long list, Google has finalized ten games for the Users’ Choice Game of the year category.
What are the mobile games nominated for the Google Play Users’ Choice Game of 2022?
Ten titles have been nominated for the award. These game span multiple genres, including battle royale, puzzle, MMORPG, arcade, and sport.
The mobile games are as follows:
- Shadow of Death 2: RPG by Bravestars Games
- Star Blast by Peak
- Disney Mirrorverse by Kabam Games, Inc.
- Diablo Immortal by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- Mini Basketball by Miniclip
- BTS Island: In the SEOM by HYBE IM
- Rocket League Sideswipe by Psyonix Studios
- Apex Legends Mobile by Electronic Arts
- Farlight 84 by FARLIGHT
- Angry Birds Journey by Rovio Entertainment
Being the Users’ Choice Game, it’s tough to say who will win. If you spot your favorite game on the list – vote for it to increase its chances.
How to vote for the Google Play Users’ Choice of 2022?
The voting for the Google Play Users’ Choice Game of 2022 will end on Nov. 14. The results will be announced on Dec. 1, 2022.
To vote for your favorite game, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device
- On the Games tab, you should be able to see the option for Users’ Choice Game at the top.
- Click on it, and you will be able to see all the nominated mobile games.
- Simply click on the title you want to vote for.
In case you’ve made a mistake or changed your mind, you can change your vote until Dec. 14.